Sunday, January 27, 2008
Lotsa ppl have been asking me what I will be planning for my 21st. Honestly, I have no idea. First of all, the timing sucks. Reports, tests, deadlines will be around the corner. I wonder if any one would wanna come. Secondly, I suck at organising events. Period. Thirdly,I had a phobia of having a party. I once had a birthday party when I was 12 and I was frantic cos I didn't know how to entertain the people. I just fed them with food. hahaha..
yeah. i feel its the same reason as to why ppl hire event planners. cos its their big day and they don't want to feel stressed and worry over it! Can I have my wishes now? I wish I have bday planner(s) and order cupcake momma's cuppies. I wish I can celebrate my birthday in msia so I can light the fireworks myself. I wish my friends will peng chang and give me surprises. I love 'em. Hahaha I love good memorable moments. Well, not all wishes do come true. I think i'll just probably have a mini celebration. Ok i don't know. Anyways..

I'm letting go this yellow dress @ $13!! It's too short for me and I don't want it as a tunic. Rest assured it isn't sheer. Interested parties pls let me know!! the exact yellow is like
THIS. but lighter. email blue_inphinity@hotmail.com THANKS!
pitter. patter. 10:38:00 AM