Saturday, December 29, 2007


Sprayed Hugo Boss XX fragrance on my wrist at Sasa yesterday and i found the scent a tad strong.
but the next morning i woke up and smelt my wrist again - omg it's damn nice! It makes me go weeeaakk.....

I seriously believe that scent plays an important role in attraction! It was proven scientifically too as well. There was once I was attracted to a guy who always put some cologne which I personally felt it was damn alluring. He ain't handsome nor cute. He was just another guy on the road but with an attractive smell. Lol... and I secretly admired him for some time. HAHA coming to think of it, it feels dumb.

So I went out with hq yy merv and ben ytd for dinner @ Fish & Co, afterwhich we headed to Settler's Cafe for some quality entertainment. We tried a new game called Absolute Balderdash and it was wahahaha. Whatever it is, it was simply hahahaha. I was so tired of laughing at the end of the day. a man got ran over by a truck twice and survived. Chipmunk in a soup. invention of Num lumbers. WTH!! HAHAHA

Last night, I was thinking, what if one of us knows the right answer? Then there'll be 2 answers and people will know that it's the truth! Anyway it's damn fun!!! Go try go try!!


Anyone has Rihanna's Don't Stop the Music? it's so nice!


pitter. patter. 11:39:00 AM