Friday, December 21, 2007
On Tuesday, i was awoken by a persistant call before 9AM in the morning. The moment i picked up the phone i was replied with "Sorry wrong number".
GAAARGHH! i hung him up without uttering a single word and fumbled. I lost my sleep.
Just now, I was in the living room when my phone rang again. It had been ringing for quite some time before I realised so I ran all the way to my room and picked up the phone to hear one say, "EI! Sorry wrong number. " I checked the number and BLOODY HELL its the same bloody person.
I am very certain that this guy must have very
big oily fishball fingertips that he'd always slip and press the wrong digit instead of the one near to it. SO BIG that it blocked his view of his phone's screen. Either that, or he didn't finish his primary school studies and thought 6 is 9. BESIDES it's NOT a handphone, it's a residential phone. How small can a residential phone key can get?? He is really demanding a smelly scolding from me. I will not hesitate. His number is a 675 header which means he lives in Yishun. Why didn't Shin Min have a report of a guy with fishball fingers in Yishun?? @#$%.
pitter. patter. 12:06:00 PM