Sunday, December 02, 2007
konbonwa....
it's only a day after the exam and i am feeling sick at home.
I wanna go fishing! I wanna go blading! I wanna go bbq! I am craving for OUTDOORS!
I desire to get my butt moving! Ask me to go play basketball! ask me to go play badminton!
In the meanwhile at home, besides brushing on Jap I'm trying to recover all the long lost guitar skills I had learnt in sec sch. It's been ages since I touched any instrument! I saw the lonely guitar hanging in the storeroom so I thought of learning it again. I still keep the notes!! YES hahaa..
Ok I did not have much of skill, but hey at least I could play "If We hold on Together" and "关怀方式”. *grins* Reminds me of the time mag xw tendy and I took up the short guitar course! Tendy used to complain about not being able to play properly and one day suddenly she told us she could play the drums when we were learning guitar. Haha! We even went to Bras Basah to buy nice guitar picks...And the teacher...I can't really remember him.. but all I know is that he didn't leave a good impression on us I think..he was weird but funny if my memory doesn't fail me..
I am so scared that I were to tune the guitar the old strings will break and whip me in the face. Though I may be used to it when I used to play the pipa....I was known as the xuan-breaker. lol...
Alright if I have successfully learnt to play some decent songs I can play for u guys to listen ok! Hahaha..
pitter. patter. 10:19:00 PM