Saturday, December 01, 2007
exams. are. over.
not feeling too fantastic though.
and some of you guys are not done yet!
so after my final paper sarah, qi and I went to Vivo. but I had to rush for my jap class so skipped lunch in the end. haven't had a hearty chat for ages.
right after the class I rushed again to meet sok and kek @ the place I suggested - The Cookies Museum! Nice ambience! But the service wasn't that great. And they gave us 2 mini yummy cookies for the 3 of us for testing. Weirdd. The stuff there are rather pricey though. Nevertheless, I love the dessert we ordered! Super!! But I can't remember the long name.. :X
All pics over on sok and kek's side.
It's really been a long time since I have people to pour out my feelings. They understand the situation that I'm in and it's really comforting. I'm glad to have you guys. :)
Interested in buying any perfumes this season? My friend is offering a 30-40% discount off retail price for a range of brands. PM me if keen!!
pitter. patter. 10:21:00 PM