Friday, October 26, 2007


Procrastination Below. you have been warned.

It's been a long since anyone (besides those from nus) saw me.
That's cos I haven't been socializing much from anyone outside of nus.
It's been a long time since I saw a photo of myself!
Even if I had taken a photo, I'd probably deny that the person is me!
Everyone says i look tired. Tired. tired. Eyebags? Dark eyecircles? I'm tired indeed.
Even so, I have lost the ability to doze off in the train. I wonder why.
home. train. bus. nus. bus. train. home. x 4-5 days a week.
And the weeks zoom past you and left you thinking, "exams are in a month's time?" when you felt that you just finished your bloody mid terms. (and that was the time when u felt that you just started schooling)

EHHHhh and they thought uni life is FUN. it's not fun when you have tons of deadlines ok. talk about hall jailbirds. stuck in nus for the whole time. But at least u guys have so many friends....
I want my friends!!!!!!! I wanna relive my life again! REWIND PLS!!


pitter. patter. 10:34:00 PM