Friday, September 07, 2007
Yesterday i had nustyle meeting which lasted till about 830pm. i was so hungry i rushed down to subway and bought my usual turkey breast. I started to eat it while walking to the bus stop back home and when the bus arrived I continued eating, to see Scott. He did his napping while I did my munching. The journey to the MRT station was too short for me to finish my sub. Neither did I want to let my sub turn cold through the long journey back home nor did I want to continue eating it 45 minutes later nor did I have the patience to eat before I take the train. So the only way was to finish it before I alight. It was a huge challenge though it wasn't my first time doing this. So I tried to chew as quickly as I could without getting caught by the bus uncle nor let Scott see the hungry monster gobbling furiously at her sub.
On reaching my final stop I panicked so I stuffed the remaining sub into my mouth and for probably 30 seconds I had the face bigger than spongebob's. I laughed inside at myself for being so stupid and the state I was and I tried to chew quickly without getting choked while scanning my environment to see if anyone was aware of the silly me - and i saw scott looking at me. SO PAISEH!!!!!!
I wanted to explain to him why I stuffed the sub in my mouth. Not cos I was waaay too hungry. But he didn't ask me anything about it. My mouth did not have the time to talk either. hais. HAHA image totally BUANG in front of a not so familiar friend!! laugh pls. =_=
pitter. patter. 10:23:00 PM