Saturday, September 01, 2007


today. is. totally. lethargic.

first thing in the morning: Discover Scuba! It was pretty fun though it was held at the kallang basin swimming pool. Chris and I learnt how to use the scuba equipment in the pool and were told to breathe out more so that we could sink deeper. We learnt pretty quickly cos we were kind of used to breathing without our noses when we went for snorkeling in Phuket. Then we had to pass through hula hoops tied to the bottom of the pool which I NEVER pass through successfully without getting stuck cos of either the oxygen tank or the many tubes at my back. not cos i'm too big sized ok. hahaa..

After our lesson almost ended came a shuai ge. shucks. Christina was once again hua-chi. Yeah i agree he's good looking. We inferred he's from NTU!! NTU girls. pls look out for your diving club team!!

Then went a bit of shopping and bad pastamania Al Funghi lunch at Bugis and rushed to Suntec where all the mad crowds are for Comex to do some admin for gaming fiesta (disaster) and then met Pam & bf at Mac's to discuss some finance stuff which I failed to complete. Zm came and we all went our separate ways and i companied him to buy his shoes. Which he didn't. After such a long tiring day thankfully my dear mum&dad came to fetch me and we ate wad they call as "中国面". It's like dry ban mian with lotsa seafood inside.

Dad decided to go to Tampines Giant for grocery so I offered to drive and I bumped into Sarah's sis & her bf there! Goodness u both are getting more and more alike. Hahaha! Anyway, Finally! We headed home. Driving all the way back home from Tampines is shiok cos it's highway all the way. Boy I am so worn out. And i can't wake up late cos there's tuition tml! And then Mon there's networking in the evening!! Boy I am so packed. I like.................!!!

I realised I've met quite a number of people I know today!
Christina. Pam. Elvis. Zm. GamingPeeps. Sarah'ssis&bf.
I also realised I haven't been spending much time with my family. cos I haven been at home most of the time. I NEED FT & REST!!


pitter. patter. 9:53:00 PM