Sunday, June 10, 2007


No time to blog!! NUStyle is rather stressful when ur a noob at it. and u have an experienced subcom member in it!! *gulps*

Have been driving my family around nearby areas lately, feels great to be more carefree! but it sucks when ur bro is in the car nagging at u, pinpointing allllll the faults u have. I just passed waat. :/

A few days ago I was on my way to meet my parents for dinner at toa payoh lor 8, and i was told to wait for them at Braddell mrt. Used to alight there when i go to Beatty.
Anyway, WAH LAU WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PERVERTIC MALES. After i got out of the platform at Braddell I saw this suspicious looking guy in black polo tee and jeans loitering around the underpass right outside the mrt. He seemed like he couldn't decide where to go. He walked ahead of me and stopped abruptly and walked back to stop at a corner. Then i realised he was waiting for this lady to walk first!! So he followed with quick short steps and walked right behind her to the way up the escalator...where he attacked the lady in a short dress la!! I'm certain!! He was standing so close to her and i saw him whip out his black SE handphone and held it at an arms length away from his face (now tell me who uses his hp lidat other than taking photos)

I climbed up the escalator to take a closer look (there was a guy blocking my view) and before i could confirm the situation and confront him he slipped into the toilet which was directly in front of the escalator. (=_=") ARGH!!! HE GOT AWAY LAH IRRITATING! Him and those fking idiots who messed with me should thank god that I gave them an escape route la!! I swear that there's no more next time!!

Getting all the cheap thrills through such measures. maybe next time they should invent a handphone that rejects taking photos of underwear or butts or breasts. "Panty detected" then the snap button is locked. HAHA!!

Braddell changed so much.. the flats nearby have all upgraded and boy they look so much better now. Reminiscence of the innocent sec sch days....


pitter. patter. 10:31:00 PM