Sunday, April 22, 2007


i just realised. why is there always a big hulabaloo for Ms Singapore Universe? What about ManHunt??? Why is it never broadcasted on tv? Why? Why! Why. Why...


Why. is it that time always flies whenever I dun want it to. Sometimes I wonder if I've really done my best. I'm really trying. Something is stopping me. Something. out. there.


Gimme some luck and IQ. If not a rich man. HuR HuR!!

oh ya. Ever since i saw this clip on sharon's blog I can't but play it a few times and watch whenever I'm resting. Cos it's so farnie it never fails to make me LaugH!! it's so TaI(2)! Reminds me of the MJC days. So jc life had some bit of colour. Haa and the teacher joining in the act, "bu hui pai zhao, ba ta GAN DIAO!" I love teachers who tries to have fun. (I think I'm gg crazy) Nevertheless, Enjoy!



pitter. patter. 9:46:00 PM