Wednesday, January 17, 2007



aha! a blur pic of the dog of the block. big for a small dog. small for a big dog. call him what? how about hei1 se4 fei4. ok i suck in giving names. :S

I still remembered the names i suggested for the groups that I had during pri sch and sec sch. I gave the name "Bunny Paradise" in chinese for my pri sch chinese lesson group. it's called tu4 zai3 xiao3 tian1 tang2. wahaha wad a mouthful. and i stillll rmb how the boys in my grp strongly disagree to the name. This boy especially. He had the damn buay song face whenever the teacher calls for the tu zai xiao tian tang...wahahaa! (i was the grp leader and i guess i made the decision)

Vitacool for the sec 2 project. (cos of the health drink Vitagen and cos I wanna be cool. =_=:) Nameless for the dance group. (cos nobody could come up with a name.) oooomg.. lol!

oh. and i still remembered how Miss Chen always mispronounced the sec 2 project name as VEE-TA-cool. how embarrassing.

"the groups chosen for the open house are...xxx..xx...VEE-TA-cool."


pitter. patter. 6:05:00 PM