Monday, April 24, 2006


I am the watermelon that has dropped from a height.
I am the banana that has been eaten completely.
I am the agar agar that has been stepped.
I am the .....
ok i am so dead beat!! Thank goodness i have my off day today. I have spent my past weekend at the ps roadshow standing for over 12 hours for 2 days to do processing for customers. The legs weren't killing me but the neck was. Goodness the neck and shoulders were breaking. Haha..oh..and god knows how many non compliances I have made. we were all like "re guo shang de ma yi"..finnally the roadshow is over for me...some ppl still needa go for the coming cable roadshow.. whoosh..all the best!!

oh and I've got accepted by nbs. seems like almost everyone around me is accepted. hmm.. oh. and the smu interview was.. eeyer. wah liew. can talk something less chim so that i can talk more anot? and i dun think i am used to their learning system. Most prob will choose ntu ba. ok! gotta get some more rest. ending this entry with a song that makes me wanna groove.

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body


pitter. patter. 2:01:00 PM