Friday, June 10, 2005


watched Lost yesterday. Wah! Great drama!! So thrilling..the doctor is not bad looking....lotsa secrets yet to be revealed in the sequel...everyone must go watch it next thur 10pm ok...haha..shiok...but i woke today feeling quite pek chek..i dunno why...i think im feeling vexed about my relatives coming over...feel..disrupted..cannot concentrate on studying...made me feel sloppish and drowsy... I saw the "mei! i help u!" programme too..and i was interested in joining that bollywood dance at True Yoga...the ambience of that place attracts me A LOT! i think the dance is fun!! Can aid in weight loss too!! I wanna join!! I checked out where True Yoga is..it's at Pacific Plaza! issit the building next to DFS? yeah man. shall join after A's. anybody's interested too? :D i cant wait to grad...................................................................... seriously, u dun wan to form study group ah? yes u. dun doubt le. always read my blog and leave no trace. so shen mi for wad?


pitter. patter. 6:21:00 PM