Thursday, June 30, 2005


"Living is easy - with your eyes closed."

Familiar anyone? *smiles* Actually i dun understand why. just saw it somewhere. maybe when ur eyes are closed u concentrate more of ur other senses and tend to be able to understand things beyond their physiques. crap.

my mid years are finally over! long long awaited day. I can't bear to take another look at my mid year papers again. I can't imagine wad answers i wrote for chem. I can't even see wad answers i wrote for physics. Get the papers out of my sight please!! Make me sick for the next week man. For the time being..it's time to chill~

1. shop-PING!
2. movie groovy! watch all the good movies that i've missed. it's payback time.
3. i-like-to-swim-though-im-not-gd-at-it
4. most imptly, catch up with my frens.
sarah! contact me for a date with batman.

eww my 4 fingers smell of durian!!! tastes real good. though it's a bit too sweet. sweet to saturation!! i'll have more tml morning. :D :D :D :D


pitter. patter. 11:25:00 PM