Monday, March 07, 2005



Life of a low IQed
"I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you
Every single day of my life"

I didn't know that I can learn so much by watching a drama. Applause for the most influential japanese drama....*drum rolls...* "PRIDE"!!! Seriously. Besides all the sad romantic love story behind all..You see how Halu strives for his best to play well in ice hockey..how he could sacrifice anything..and concentrate on his goal..(though he's a bit too overboard)... Well..yesterday i was a lot more emotional. I could infer a lot from the drama. Was just lazy to blog. I just had words running through my brain..after some chats with my friends..I feel sorry for them and myself!

Depression overwhelms me. UHhh. HelP! Im suffering! I know there are people out there who are worse than me but I guess Im mentally tortured. The constant failure..it really makes my heart fall rock bottom and fall completely F-L-A-T. I see some my friends frown...depressed..over a number of issues..it's really heart breaking.. Halu was affected by his failed love and couldn't concentrate on his hockey. Just like me affected by the constant inability to perform up to standard. Like no matter how u block u'll still get hit by the ball kindof thing. And u become tired..u even lack the energry left to stand up?? How i wish I can be like Halu..persevere...!

thank goodness i din blog yesterday..if not i'll be damn worked up...can't wait to go out to work.......at least i wun feel so pessimisitic. can't wait for Alvls to be over!! Ive already planned what i wanna do after the A's man! EeK!

seriously i dunno wad im bloggin. random thoughts. im mad. :(

Hope things go for the better.


pitter. patter. 3:29:00 PM