Thursday, March 31, 2005


And again...another week is ending. Got back my block test results...sarks....FOE..yeah..Alevel's my foe alright.....Haizz. surprisingly passed my physics. :S Got quite a lot of negative feedback from the teachers..and lotsa scoldings as well...im sinking with guilt and despair..Im feeling the pressure - with greater magnitude. It's not that i slacked a lot...maybe i "tried" to be more hardworking..but obviously it didn't work. And sumhow ppl who can take 3 days to prepare for block tests can do better than me who spent much more time than that..i feel that im stupid or sumthing..oh well..i guess i havta put in more effort..change my studying tactics....im tired......so so tired....

but i swear i will work man. torture myself.
I believe I can do it. It's gonna be a very tough ride...it's ok..i'll hang on!!

" Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling (what am I doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that I have in my heart"


pitter. patter. 9:37:00 PM