Friday, February 04, 2005


im totally addicted to this song. After the presentation on the yunnan trip by the SLCians and the ODAC peeps..omG. i was so mesmerised with the song man. And no wonder..it was sung by Enya! And not being a fan of Russell Crowe, I din watch gladiator lah...and so it is until now that i got exposed to that heavenly song~~~~ like after so many years..hahaa..and to think my brother watched the movie and yet has no recollection of that song...hmm..

"Un va-a pesh a lay
Un vi-i bee
Un da la pech ni sa
(Aaahh)
Un di-i lay na day
Un ma la pech a nay
mee di nu ku

La la da pa da le na da na
Ve va da pa da le na la dumda"
in some ulu language that i dun understand...which is the point that makes it especially niccceeeee.... :D I've been searching for the interpretation of the song but i cant seem to find any..based on the title of the song "now we are free" and the story of gladiator..i suppose i can predict sumhow..
hey im taking part in the Orchard of Hope at the orchard park this sunday! I think its the same as wad ht and karene did last year..wow...it's still going on...looking fwd to it...



I see it coming. I see it expanding. shrieks.


pitter. patter. 11:02:00 PM