Friday, February 25, 2005
I had a dreaaaaamm!!! I still remember it so vividly!! It Goes like this.....
Woke up. Realised i was late for GP ExaM!! OmG!! I rushed like mad and scolded my mum for not waking me up. The time was 1.45pm while my exam starts at 2pm. I kept shouting, "im gonna be damn late...wan le wan wan le!!!!"
den suddenly the scene switched to the classroom. I rushed in and i see Ms yong and the rest of s210. They were holding their papers but the weird thing is they havent start. Sumbody said that jamie was absent. I sat there staring at ms yong and she asked me whether to continue the exam or not. Everyone came to a conclusion and postponed the exam!! Wahaha..siao...how can we ever postpone exams after having read the question paper...lol..madness. this is not the end!
And god knows why..night came and my dream switched to another scene in a park or sumthing i duno. I think we were all having a party...and there were strangers around me..I was watching a person playing the guitar and singing when sumone massaged my shoulders!! Lol. "felt" comfortable and i turned back and to see it was sum tall, not bad looking guy (my intuition tells me that he's from mj though there's no such tall guy frm there) and god knows why again i seem to have known him for ages and was happily chatting with him while he massaged my shoulders (im really prone to shoulder aches). den there's some minor yet mushy stuff i dun wanna mention..lol.....ok fast fwd.......we were having western meal (its salmon and sth..delicious) on a bench with the rest and at that time i felt like we're a couple or sth..ya den we continued eating...and there was this big round ball of brunette hair(twice the size of a tennis ball) on a white plate on the table..the hair was really nice..smooth like rebonded..it belonged to a short hair girl sitting beside me who happened to have the same type of hair as the ball so i asked her.....
me: "why u chop off ur hair??"
she: "no i didnt chop off my hair..."
den she grabbed the ball of hair and dropped it into a very huge wine glass..and i saw the ball was actually a head of a medusa lookalike (just that the head was not made up of snakes), it was actually bubbling out small little jelly like substance into the drink...den she said, "u use this..if not how do u get jelly?"
i was not shocked at all..instead i just.."ohhh!!"
den i really woke up. how interesting. haha.
pitter. patter. 11:58:00 AM