Saturday, January 22, 2005
what the hell!! im damn happy today. See anything i like - *ka-ching*
i bot a cargo pants for $29 onli!!!! It's soo darn cheap!!! And i love it!
bot pumps...looks so girlish...i think i'll onli wear it with pants..
a Fox top and a jacket.....everything's on sale!! cheep cheep........
bot converse all star...U.P $51.90...bot it at $39.90 at the warehouse sale!!! And i got a Kappa top for $10 OnLi!!!! PianG! The bags there cost the most $10 too... *stunned*
And all that saves some money for me to buy more clothes!! Wahahaa...
Ok...dun mind to write down summore stuff that i need..or rather..want... :X
1. purple t-shirt +matching button earrings
2. green/orange/yellow top
3. jeans
4. 1 more skirt pls.
I just like to spend most of my money on clothing.
After watching the bachelor, I've decided to play the kinda silly game here too. Mebbe it can entertain u or something. I'll start the ball rolling for today's entry....
I've never bought a cd/dvd or any d for myself nor anyone.
gasp.
pitter. patter. 11:02:00 PM