Tuesday, November 09, 2004


school starts tml!!! GOodnessS..... went out with weilin to Bugis today..
I love the Japan imported tote bags!!! They are designed like American Shopping bags...VerY NICE!!! But it costs a whopping $26.90. Rather expensive for a tote bag leh...summore the bag aint big. And i saw a white sling bag from Double Index..not bad!! $22.90...and den....i saw this billabong bag....wah!! It's a convertible! hAha..you can change it from a tote bag to a sling bag, vice versa...woAhh..I was rather impressed..hahaa..It comes in 2 colours..quite nice.. It costs $50..ok lah..but the design is rather simple. Not as attractive as the Japan tote bags...I wanna buy!! THough i have bot a reversible sling bag recently..u noe u can flip ur bag inside out to get another pattern for ur bag..and oh! i can change the sling bag into a handbag too! Hahaa..cool. So its a re-conver-si-tible. But stillll...i like the japan tote bag!! (^_^) I'll be waiting.......for money to roll into my pockets i guess. Ahh..haha..

I need money. Badly. Reeeeaaaaally.


Oh! U asked me how much?? How nice...Hmm......


*scurries off to scribble my shopping list*


pitter. patter. 9:36:00 PM