Sunday, November 28, 2004


the bbq today was not bad...but a lil' disappointed due to the absence of a couple of ppl..it's supposed to be a CLASS bbq....but on the whole it was ok..we ate up all the food!! And kept teasing Lester...haaa...

Anyway, took a bus home....it was a long journey back...and there was this stupid ah pek sitting beside me who was dozing on and off..and he kinda fell asleep i guess. How did i noe? He was drooooooling. EEEEeeeeeeewwwwwww!!! Man i frowned...thinking that i'll be sitting with him for the next half an hour irks me...*jitters* I was looking out for the time for every 2 minutes or so cos i really buay tahan him...and the fact that he gradually laid down on my arms..I kinda got reaaaally uncomfortable..so i used my hp to poke and support him so as to to keep a slight distance away from me...I was hoping that sumone will call me so that the hp will vibrate and shock him...hahaa...sadly it didnt happen lah...so tiring loh..i cant even sit in peace on the journey home...why am i so suay...and i had to suffer in silence...grr...


pitter. patter. 11:06:00 PM