Saturday, October 16, 2004
It's the weekend! Had open house yesterday..was rather fun..but there seemed to be fewer people compared to what i had expected. Yah. But it was nice watching people playing "Leap of Faith" created by the ODAC.. nice game..and look at my hand..
henna! haha...i seem to make henna at every open house.. i made one during Beatty's open house too.. anyway. results are gonna be released next week. some of my frens have already smsed the teachers for their results.......ahhh..I...don't.......dare.............. . ..just gimme the damn whole result in 1 pc. I dun wan u ppl to give me section by section Man! Shit u ppl.
I hope i can face the reality. Haha.. pray for mee...
should realise almost every entry 0f mine boils down to my results. Yah. My main concern right now. haiz. Just let me get over and done with. And make my plans.
pitter. patter. 1:07:00 PM