Tuesday, August 10, 2004


i dunno wadz wrong with my mum you noe. So against me. Hmph.

1. Few days ago, I suggested going to the fireworks festival for family outing, and she was reluctant, saying "wad's so nice abt the fireworks..so many ppl..hot to death..ur father no nid to go work huh.." Nvm....forget abt wad i said....

2. Yesterday, eve called the day b4 saying that the NDP tixs got lost..I was rather disappointed...cant go...ayeee...and i told my mum that i was not going anymore..blah blah..and came the reply, "huh. also good lah. wad's so nice?? It's always the same thing over and over again.." Ok....fine.....no choice..but to watch at home lah..and when the show began..."wah ting, look at them..fanning...So HoT!! Lucky u didn't go...so boring also...every year the same..." Waahhh im already sad that i was not there...who cares abt the heat when ur gonna feel the ambience there...HEAT is not a factor to me at all....well at least this year there's a weee bit different mah....... Suan all the way...

3. I used my bro's new hp out today....and just because the ringtone my bro set wasn't loud enough..so I had 3 missed calls from my mum...as i was reaching home so i didn't bother to come back...and when i got back, she wailed, "eh, so fast reach home liao? why didnt u answer my call? I wanted u to buy dinner..." well..ok...sorry..i tot u said u wanted to buy dinner for ourselves instead? Then... "why didnt u tell me ur using bro's hp? I tot u didnt answer my call so the fone must not be with you...and it's a high tendency that u'll lose the fone...if u lose the fone, u dunno wat ur gonna get!!" Man.......just used his hp for a day..and she thinks i'll lose it...so far i never lose my stuffs k....and why didnt she ever warn my brother about it when he lost his $1000 over 8850 before....

4. I told my mum i wanna buy this stuff.....and she rebutted, "why do u need it for?? If ur dad noes abt this he wud say its a waste of $$!!" SHeeesssh. MY brOther spends money like water ok, and she wud just question, "why spend so much?" and that's it. And whenever i go shopping i would think of ways to save money for my mum...i find it rather pointless now.

5. And today, she was reading the newspaper that I usually buy for her everyday...she read under the forum page and there was this comment made by an auntie i guess..saying the bad stuffs abt the fireworks festival...she read out wadever the auntie said loudly to me, and said, "wah lucky didnt go to the festival u suggested..if not will be sooo sian..." One big bucket of water splashed over me. I was thinking...since its oredi over...and we didnt go....why bother toking abt it anymore..and u dun havta keep suaning suaning......arghhhh. I felt that it was a good event for the whole family to go out together..cos we have not done so for a very long time..and bro is rarely at home u noe..Welll....nvm...hao xin mei hao bao...

Aye, she's my mum afterall...cannot blow up.. *tahans* everything will be over.. . . .


pitter. patter. 6:40:00 PM