Sunday, July 04, 2004


Spidey! Man...it rocks. Cool! ShiOk! SuPerb! It's a must-seeee..I'm still in the holiday mood. Cos normally after the week of exams its hurray and holidays! Apparently, for this year it's not. And it kinda suxs. Ah's, shall write out wad i wanna do b4 sch starts..

1. watch windstruck
2. shhooopppiNG!!
I just dunno why i have strong urges to go shopping this year. Maybe because im 17. Hahaaa..gawd im 17. I dun wanna grow up anymOore!! Hahaa..I've spent my years of youth studying - something i dun think i ReaLLy like..something..i feel that it's not really worth studying since i dunno wad will it help me in the future when im quite sure i wont wanna go into the research faculty or anything related to it. Hmm..
Nvm. What's more important is. NOW. yay im gonna go shopping on Monday. Hehe..


pitter. patter. 10:55:00 AM