Friday, June 04, 2004


Hmm..Mum had gone to work. So im home alone again. Made myself char mee. Haha..man..i forcefully stuffed the noodles into my mouth. It wasn't that bad lah..if not i wouldn't even open my mouth..the flaws were that I didn't add enough oil..and it was too dry..Serve me right for not just sticking to plain boiling instant noodles anyway..but I wanted to try sumthin new with the instant noodles..hehe..and since im home alone..(muahaha) i could do something i normally can't do...COOK bY MYSELF! I rULE dA WhoLE kITcHen!!

Yah. Haha..with some leaflets of caixin, (i couldn't throw summore vege into the sizzling pan with my panicky hands) and 1 beaten egg..a dash of sesame oil..voila! sumptuous fried instant noodles. Hmm..did i mention that it was quite dark in colour? It was partly becos of the sauce..and my cooking skills..haha...and how did i make that sauce?? Mix black soy sauce and the packet of MSG together and add water. Yah. Not bad rite..haha..thanks to my Home Economics..hee hee :D

Aye, i gotta go redo my rejected GPP - again!! How bad can my grp get?


pitter. patter. 7:22:00 PM