Saturday, June 19, 2004
from today onwards..i shall start mugging at the woodlands regional library man....wah..really puts me in the mood to study..good good..time just flies in there..gambate!!!
went to study with wendy today..she is such a weirdo..haha..she's meeting up with various people a day to study together there u noe..started yesterday..with this person..today's with me..tomolo will be another guy...feels like multiple-timing..lol..nvm..
Met an interesting person who sat next to me at the study table..initially her hamburger earphone was playing music..audible enough to hear what kind of song she was listening to yah..well..it was kindof nice to be able to hear some free sooft music around..but dunnO why arh..gradually the music became louder and LOUDER..and u can hear different sorts of songs playing..chinese..rock..ballad..chinese..ballad...and den..chinese chinese chinese chinese chinese chinese.....(its the same song actually)and her hamburger earphone was BLasTinG. I could hear the lyrics so well. I suppose. Wendy suspected that lady put repeat mode. Yah. Same song..over and over and over again..i think for at least an hour..and aha I can remember the chorus part oredi..It goes like this..." I only LoVe u..wo you ni zhen hao..." ( suummthin likedat..)
and i mouthed the chorus part to Wendy..lol..obviously i lost concentration in my work..she stayed for as long as we did...but we left first eventually. Cos i became restless and yeah. Dinnertime!! Haha..
Yep. spent my whole day likedat..If only i can just camp there..haha..and meet more interesting people..ha! And as usual, Wendy looking out for yandaos. =D
pitter. patter. 10:18:00 PM