Monday, May 17, 2004
Today's sch was quite fun. Minus the 2.4km run. Minus the test results i got. But on the brighter side, I got grade C for the run!! WhooHoo! (In the past i always get E - yah lah.) Big jump k...and the tests..really, erm..I screwed all of them up lah. Not enuff practices, not hardworking enuff, should reflect on my time management..Yeah lah. Hope i can clear all doubts during the June Holidays..with some help of course..
Hengyi was soo farnie today. He complained abt the auntie selling drinks..he said, "Wah lao, u din see the milo here so erxin..i die die also dunwan to drink the milo in this school."
Evelyn, the milo-lover, asked why and he said, " U din see the auntie everytime trying to mix the milo..always add milk, milo and ice.."
den i said its normal wad, wadz wrong..?
"u din see her massive armpit hair when she mixes the milo.."
A black bird just flew by. U see it?
den i said, " It's not that she pours the milo into the tub thru her armpit hair like a filter wad.."
Thank goodness, Evelyn finished her milo b4 i said that. And er, everyone just had their lunch. Haha..but i dunno, today there was a lot of dirty stuff going around during lunchtime..the only time that we get to eat....
Dawn , " Man, I feel like shitting now.."
Evelyn ," Ooh my shirt kenna bird shit!" (which was really true)
Today's lunch talk. Yeah..I pity the girls who were eating beside us..rock on. Lol..
Ruo Xian told me he thinks that i look like an animal. And i replied him that he's the 5th person to say so. Yeah. "And it's a compliment." he added. hmm, I have neutral feelings abt that.
pitter. patter. 7:25:00 PM