Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Were you a bit too early to start off?
Was walking to take bus to school today..as usual..at around 7..walked past the neighbouring blocks and the playground. But no, today was not as normal as before. I was thinking of Tiffany whether she'll be watching movie with me today and decided to switch on my fone..then there this guy who had been walking around the playground approached me. wearing a t-shirt and jeans, he asked, " Excuse me, have u seen this small little girl around here?"
[me] uhh..no..
[guy]she's this tall..small girl...
[me]erm no..
[guy]no? i'll show you her picture
What he took out was like a page torn out from a magazine. The paper was obviously folded as it was quite crumpled. He showed me the paper from a distance. I couldn't see very clearly in the morning. It wasnt very bright then. The paper had an orange background. He pointed to the bottom part of the paper, and obviously there was no small little girl's face. Something was clearly wrong. I decided to take a closer look, as I saw figures in the pic. But the figures had a similar colour to the paper background. So I took time to realise wad it was. To my horror, it was all pornography.
I was stunned. I frowned at him. My instincts told me to walk as fast as possible. And i saw him brisk walking in the opposite direction. Then i never looked back. I just told myself to keep walking. It was only after 5 minutes of walking that i decided to call my mum. My hands were still trembling.
but now im alright. just pissed. tot of wad i should have done at that time. Just my luck. He looked so decent. Those kind of a sane young adult...bish...ren bu ke mao xiang...hmph...But now im kinda scared. I need someone to accompany me to schoolll..im so afraid of strangers oredi!!!! u noe the after-effects..phobia..
wanna report to police anot?
pitter. patter. 9:00:00 PM