Tuesday, December 16, 2003
YeaH~~~ watched Love Actually yesterday...at first i thought it was boring...but hey! It turned out to be nice, actually. haha..funny too! Went to watch it with Gek Theng at Suntec..boy so much thing happened at the theatre. Sooo embarrassed. =X All Gek Theng's fault. She wanted to sit at the VIP seats...pulled me along..I feared for the seats were taken..and I could not watch the movie in peace as I kept scanning for couples at the entrance...I kept tugging her to go back to our seats but she didn't want to. In the end? The lady came and chased us out from the VIP seats. Great. In the middle of the show. Ha... And we had to get past through..an obese man and 2 guys to get to our seats. Not wanting to disturb them..i suggested sitting in front..(thank goodness no. 1 the theatre was quite empty) I Zoooomed down to the front seats and sat there. (thank goodness no. 2 whole place is dark audience cannot see clearly who was it) Sulked a bit i guess..haha...luckily the show was funny enough for me to forget wad had happened. I even tot of running out to the exit once the show ends..but we didn't lah. haha..aiyo..gek theng gek theng....
Oh man..soo many discounts at soo many shops!! Jeans at branded shops sold at only abt 20 plus..tees below 20 dollars...ManGo! Half priCe! I went there and tried quite a no. shirts..but the size didn't fit me..or the colour was not nice...most of them have been sweeped away by those avid shoppers..the whole shop was in a biggg mess...I even saw this lady buying everything without trying them..got of the shop in large bags and all..saw a nice mini skirt at B.U.M. Im coming back for u. =D
At the end of the day...bought a tank top. No more. Haix..should have brought more money if i had known these shops are trying to clear away those goods before Christmas. Old goods? Yeah i think so. Esp. those Mng ones..
Had fun with Gek Theng. We kept teasing each other...and she kept talking abt boys..boyss..(she always start that topic) haha..and asked me wad kind of guy i am looking for..whether i wanna find a bf...and comments of male stars like Wilber...she likes wilber too..hehx..and talked about funny things that happened in her class chalet...really tickled me...
On the way back home...saw Lavenya and her friend at CityLink!!! Reminds me of Miss Dunkin Donut 2003..(need to watch Love Actually) weee.......
pitter. patter. 1:24:00 PM