Saturday, December 13, 2003


Weee...it's a not-so-bad Saturday. Went out with my mum to Northpoint Shopping Centre...On the way to the mRt station..eHhh..!! I saw Junwei from erm..4e3 or 4e4...he looked kinda blur..carrying a file and wandering around the neighbourhood.. So strange to see him there..i told my mum abt it and she was thinking whether if he's visiting zongrong. so called weasley i think. But he was not heading to his house. So...*shrugs* Come to think of it, I've seen isabelle and xueyan walking to the HDB flats near my home before too...I thought they had joined some course at the nearby CC coz i saw them carrying some documents or something..but they weren't heading there too..so must be someone's house then. I wonder who...or issit TuiTioN?? Lol..i really dun noe...

Oh yah..shopped quite long at northpoint..though it's a small building..I saw this pants at Esprit. Very comfortable! My mum says it looks so-so. Didn't buy in the end..becos my mum says look around first..hmm...gonna try the other one when i visit again. (coz my mum didn't want me to try the other one, she doesn't think its nice) haha..haix.. and in the end bought some clothings..stacks of food..not forgetting sushi..Again..whole day spent. Soo much time to kill. Muahaha...

Okok i have posted some of the dinner pictures sent by my frens in the "my photos" section...but there's so little...so i added some from scgs..hehe..and im lazy to scan my photos..plus..i dunno how to use the new scanner-cum-copier-cum printer...i only noe how to press the scan button... (-_-:)....yah...so go see go see...

By the way...u see the striked "go for ear piercing" ??? Most of you ppl think that I've already done that. *buzzer goes Tehhhh!* WrOng...I have not..but why i strike leh? Coz my mum strongly forbids me to do it. Here's the scenario:

In the living room watching tv...commercial starts...
[me] mamee..wo xiang yao chuan er leh...
[mum] *puzzled* chuan shen mo er? ni bu shi qu chuan liao meh?
[me] *touching my ears* huh..
[mum] ni bu shi you er dong liao...
[me] wo xiang chuan duo yi ge lah...
[mum] chuan shen mo chuan lah! bu ke yi~
[me] *silence*
[mum] ni kan! *pointing at the female models in advertisements* na li you nu hai zi chuan liang ge er dong de??? ni bu yao gen bie ren bu xiang yang hor...
[me] *silence*
then the show started..end of topic...boo hoo!! where got heart to watch tv liao????



BuT I REALLY WanT!!!! Im thinking of a plan.....(eh my mum's not really very strict lah, just in certain aspects..)


pitter. patter. 6:10:00 PM