Friday, August 08, 2003


MeLts...
he took my heart away. i could never forget the moment i was with him. Though it was only such a short time..he was always on my mind today. He's Nigel.....*guShes* He is soooo cuTeZzZ!!!! I went into the shop just to take a peek at him..haha.. (^_^)......
so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute so cute...soo adoraBle..

oKok..It's a white shih tzu that I saw...not a boy..hehehe.. HE IS REALLY REALLY CUTE He was soo happy seeing us and barked so gently and wagged its tail so vigorously..Gek theng and I squatted down and caressed him..haha..erm..I tickled him I patted him on the back continuously and he was enjoying soo much that he decided to lie down instead with two cute paws stretching out..*OOOohhh* so I rubbed his tummy..and me was enjoying soo much that i can't stop smiling can't stop giggling and felt like staying with Nigel forever. Suddenly he just stood up. Then to my surprise he lied down again - SO CUTEEE because at first he laid down on his right back first..den he decided to get up and lie on his left back..............................stupid yet cute!! hahaha..haha.. Gek theng and I stopped and thought we had enuff..Nigel gave a look that seemed to say,"wad? finished?" It was only after about 3 seconds then he stood back up..we wanted to go already (back to the c.o bbq) but little did we expect Nigel to stand on two feet and lay his front two paws on Gek theng's knees..haha.. awww... (>_<)...not once..but thrice.. aiyoh...alamak....but we really wanted to go already when we kind of saw the gloomy looking boy(owner)..(there were no customers so i dun think we had bothered him in any way..) I think his mother opens that shop. So envious.


WooF.

WooF! WooF!


pitter. patter. 8:43:00 PM