Saturday, August 09, 2003


HaPpY BiRtHdaY SinGaPoRe!!!


Saw a lot of people wearing red colour tops today in the trains..really nice..very supportive eh? Haha..But I had enough of "seeing red" since yesterday..see until i wanna cry liao..red red red red...(@_@)..talking about Singaporeans..we really respect our country..hmm..during sports day..when we ended our day at the toa payoh stadium with the National Anthem..It is really heartwarming to see the soccer players to stop practising and stand still and sing along with Majulah Singapura..Onward Singapore...and those joggers to halt. I didn't really expect them to pay attention to wad our school is doing..I thought public people would not care about such called National Anthem..or the pledge..well..they do not sing nor recite everyday like we students anyway..won't be surprised if they dunno how to sing or recite..my parents dun even noe too..but nevermind..

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

HAizz...long time neber see the fireworks LiVe liaoZ...missed them..only once every year leh..
and why doesn't our school take part in any of these activites? so lousy..not like bowen sec..their military band is well known as no. 1 by the way..ah hecK.


pitter. patter. 9:08:00 PM