Sunday, June 22, 2003
With every new day
Your promises fade away
It's a fine day to see
Though the last day for me
It's a beautiful day....
yesh..it's a beautiful day..hehe..inserted some pictures taken during the bbq at east coast yesterday to the link...didn't really snap so much..too bothered by the food - some chicken wings specially made by leo and extra oil by wendy..satay..ketupat..otah..curry..roti prata..wrinkled yet yummy hotdogs...fried rice, fried bee hoon..so so many and yet I only ate a chicken wing and a few of the finger foods..spent more time with my friends..and of course watching the scenery of the sun sky and sea..spotted helicopters carrying the singapore flag..practising for national day..haha..noe how small singapore is..can see almost everything, everywhere under the sun..
and i sorta..kept looking at other ppl's dogs..*devilish grin*..hehe..mebbe I can get a dog. my brother and I has some underground plans..haha..cannot let mum noe..trying to bargain for a Jack Russell for around $300. Haha..too cheap? I was offered $400-$500...aiyah..dunno..this yr olvls..and summore my bro is going for ns..bad timing eh? Will discuss further later..
gone for tuition in the afternoon. I think sunday class ppl is quite boring. And the guy beside me kept looking at my answers while doing worksheets..my answers all kenna sai..most of the time is wrong..haha..so i was quite bothered by him..haha..i think he's from RI. His ruler says so. Haha..hmm..a bit cute lah. Lolx....
hmm..Tomoya Nagase is so handsome. So is Takuya Kimura. But can neber get sick of Kimura. haha...aiyoh..i feel kinda downgraded..haha..nvm.. stop stop...
pitter. patter. 10:39:00 PM