Thursday, June 19, 2003


Oh My GOD!

Firstly, I lost my html template yesterday.......I was figiting with the blog and realise sumthin was really wrong..the previous words could not appear even after I published..refreshed..published.....and so today I had to do it all over again......and i dunno whether to change back to the original template..mebbe later..and today a stupid stupid @#$%^& house lizard scared the hell out of me..and to make it worse..my dad was using the plastic glove to catch it..and it was like as if ur catching it with your bare hands except u get ur hands undirty later...and i hid in the toilet and decided to wait come out after my dad has thrown it away. Unexpectedly...my annoying dad pretended to throw the #$%^& lizard into the toilet and I screamed again...... no no it was not over yet.....den came the real thing!! He held the &^^%$ liZard and went into the toilet and showed me the SHITTTTTT lizard right in front of meeeeeee...I screamed and cried. And he was laughing. HOW CAN!!! I was stuck in the toilet and nowhere else to go with the freaking lizard in front of me. JesUs!!!
dunno wan to go bbq or not. Mum forbids me to go if I were to come back at around 11 on that day. Summore got tuition. but can cancel lah. den how? stay there for just a few hours..... =( unless stayover.. if i could..i would...


pitter. patter. 6:08:00 PM