Wednesday, June 11, 2003


Boring.....

bo beep..bo beep...sian ah.....had physics theory lesson at ava room at school today..theory was so dull..but I was much entertained by my classmates..with the fake cockroach..scaring Mohana in the dark...throwing mini paper balls at Alfian and Esdy..haha...well..mag and I were trying to have fun yah...and after that have some tinge with her GD88 at the nearby void deck..the sheep game.......muAhahAha.. den got home. suay suay saw leo and his gang. they were so wu liao. especially jh. ha...tok soo loud..


oh yah! Finding Nemo was good. Lots of cute and funny stuffs...prefer those than the storyline...ha...the not so good thing was liming and I were sharing a box of regular popcorn...and she was munching all the way...grabbing one after another..not only did she made lots of cracking noises while watching the movie..she almost finished my popcorn. =x Left some crumbs for me though. plus some seeds. Gee...


sharon's asking me out this sunday. I think we're going to the library for chats and references..i'm not so sure yet......ahh..im setting up another link for pictures to be put up..but still have to wait lah..i guess...i'll play ps2 for now!!



shall type no further.



pitter. patter. 4:47:00 PM