Saturday, May 03, 2003


Weather today is really good..cool and refreshing after a long shower (^o^) had a biology practical..and I kind of enjoyed it! Why? Mebbe because of the part where we have to draw the flowers that we brought for identification of the parts of the flowers..we had to disect them, and figure out where are the anthers, sitgma, etc. It was quite fun. Missed art lessons..haha.. But after that..aye~!! The 5-item test..terrible! terrible!! I've only got a pathetic A for shuttle run..the rest..no better than a C..tsk tsk...den right after it was the mid year chinese oral!! And I was talking nonsense for the conversation part..they asked old fashioned questions!! They should ask the recent news..hmm..I think I am in a bad mood..but after listening to some techno music while typing this made me feel much better...Gotta go for tuition soon..have not done my homework yet!! =x "What the world~ needs now, is love, sweet, love! Everything will be alright~"


pitter. patter. 3:03:00 PM