Friday, May 30, 2003
Sore throat ahh...
Tomolo's english oral prelim exam!!! How to do my best likedat..sighz...wad if I want to clear my throat while reading..it would take quite a long time for me to *ahhheeeemm* to clear the sickening phlegm..is that unlucky or what..but it's kinda worth it since I got to eat chocolates...haha....
as you can see..I redid this blog. Never shall I redo it again! enuff..is enuff..just a bit of touchup will do...and when Im always busy with these bloggies..stupid andy would msg me and tok non-stop..And keep teasing me about my incident in the staff room toilet that happened 2 days ago...aiyoh..I was just trying to get some toilet paper!! To think that I could meet not the teachers I know of but the VP - caught me opening the staff room door while she was washing her hands. Why wouldn't she stay in the cubicle longer or something? At least she should have let me take some toilet paper after telling me to take toilet paper from office. StupiD! My bladder is bloated like a balloon already and u want me to go office to take a whole big roll of toilet paper when I only require a few pieces? TOilet paPer toileT papeR onlY waD..can't even let me take..so neow..mebbe she she needs a lot. no wonder wear her skirt so high. =P
pitter. patter. 6:46:00 PM