Friday, May 09, 2003
"Don't worry cos I'll always be there for you (In the heavens above).." It's been a week, a busy week indeed..all the piles of work work..so glad that it's the weekend, yet dread the coming new week..implies that the days to the exams are numbered...nevertheless, I have to go down to orchard to get present for lindsay..and settle my teethies..hmm..haha..life so far has been quite boring..nothing interesting is happening..=\ one thing that's not so good about this blog is that I cannot write my personal feelings here..I wanna let some part of the people know, yet do not want to let the people who are mentioned to know my true feelings about them..well it's not bgr!! Hmm..I agree with hwee teng that it's hard to have very good friends..sometimes I feel that I am being used. --Hmm...I have a quote, " One must not be jaded or will lose the meaning of life." Find it nice? Or crap? Nevermind..I don't know..everyday I can have different kinds of "theories" in my mind..philosophy - what ppl say..I'm quite surprised that mag still remembered what I told her.."God is fair." Hahaha..so short and simple..yet can be applied to so many complicated things in life..and to think that she still can recall, means she finds it very meaningful too? I really appreciate it, though I know the God is fair thing is so common! ha..I've got so many quotes in my mind that I forgot a lot of what I had..of which some I like very much! I regret for not jotting them down in a book....
pitter. patter. 5:17:00 PM