Wednesday, April 30, 2003


Sitting in the train with no one around me was the best relaxation I had right after the 2.4km run! Lucky I've passed...merely...dun wanna run again!! Viewing the scenery..and as the train goes.."Next stop.." with all the echoes..too bad it was short.On reaching home, I saw a number of police cars parked near a building where they kept all the rubbish( dunno wat that called..rubbish chute?) a few kms away from my block. There were a lot of ppl there..and god knows wad happened - again. Why do I keep witnessing all these things these days? Why dun it happen before or after I reach home so that I wouldn't know anything? Monday dark morning..saw policemen and ambulance..came back home..heard that a man in his early 20s committed suicide. Today, saw another peculiar site with so many police cars and on-lookers. I do not want to know what else had happened around me. It's getting more and more frightening. So many things just happened in such a short time...Too fast...too fast...


pitter. patter. 5:43:00 PM