Tuesday, April 22, 2003
Oh GoD! You made me feel so embarrassed today! *soB* *soB* *cry* I was forced to carry all my books home that were left from my underdesk..so..made me use a paper bag that I brought on Monday.I walked to the MRT station from the school...and then you called the bad atrocious weather to accompany me home...Mr Lightning dashed across the sky, Mrs Thunder rumbled the earth..soaking me from head to toe with their tears..You also made my day even more pathetic..as i carried the darn paper bag to the train...it was torn at the bottom..I knew it was a bad sign..so I hugged it to my chest. As I was feeling uncomfortable with water dripping from my hair..I fuddled with my hair and carried the bag with one hand...den.....den...before I knew it, WHAM! All the books in the bag rolled out to the floor~!!! Darn! SOOoOOoOooO HumiLiaTinG!!! I scurriedly gathered all the stupid books and a stupid pe t-shirt and even talked to myself!!!! I said in chinese.."oh no...die!!" The Indian ah soh sitting in front of me looked at my paper bag carefully and explained to her daughter, "oh..bag torn lah...." I tried to relax myself and assured myself everything was alright..and was cursing all the way from Braddell..and this adult man aproached me and offered his plastic bag. Plastic bag...fine....But at the state that I was..I rejected him immediately and thanked for his kindness..He still insisted me taking his bag when I told him I'll be reaching home soon...and another point I said my father will be fetching me home after that. The look on his face told me that my lie was obvious. Eventually I said no thanks. I could not imagine carrying his Seiyu plastic bag and boarding the same train. Personally I felt that it would add more more embarrassement to me...sniFf.. God.. you had planned all this since the day I brought the paper bag is it???? Haiz~!!! Need to go study my geog test tomolo..how to study 100% with the incident that just happened to me??
pitter. patter. 4:35:00 PM