Friday, April 25, 2003


my big toes hurt sooo much! The P.E lesson..was terrible. I have 2 blisters on each of my big toes..and the big bubbles thwarted me to poke it. Then all these clear liquid goozed out..and..eww..so stinky..den i had to cut away all the dead skins....I couldn't walk properly to school today..and I had to take off and on my whitie shoes (the cause of it all) during my c.o practice..and it was soo..painful!! HmPh! Madam Ching seems to be getting more and more ke-siao since the sars outbreak. She's kind of rushing the a/e maths textbook..and giving us so much work...luckily, she's not the fierce kind of person...to think that she onced asked whether I am a ba-ba. I think she's a ba-ba herself.. =x The school is so damn lousy. wanna do chemistry practical also ceased by the shortage of water..nvm.. Hmm....the school canteen's pizza is tastier and tastier each and every day...I wonder why.....haha.. I reccommend this website again. Haha.. for those who have not seen this before. http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=6CE426C5-145E-4D1C-8DD0-30127B9CEC10


pitter. patter. 6:39:00 PM