Sunday, April 20, 2003
AhH~!! It's typing time! Firstly, welcome to my website..After much struggling in making just this page of the blog...I finally could settle down and write something to keep the web-surfers a teeny bit of something to read..haha..Me - the html nutcase..had spent so much time on designing my webpage...ok it's not my design...erm..it's personalising my webbie..and voila! So how do u think of it? But wait! This webpage is not finished...muaHahahA....I'll try to improve it more..if I have the time..and if I know how!! (this webbie is not officially opened yet.) Hahaha..
I will start my "diary" on a weekly basis...coz I shouldn't spend my time on these...and sorry, I will only update this site every weekend.(Unless I have free time during weekdays). Yah..so..dun feel too sad lah ok..haha..coz I dun understand why somebody so happy to read these kind of stuffs..u noe who..lolx..And! I will add other interesting websites to share with you ppl to keep u all entertained! So..watch out! I'll be back...
pitter. patter. 12:38:00 PM